- Battery Charges
- Battery Isolator
- Battery Mate
- AC-DC Converters & DC-DC Converters
- What is a contactor
- What is a motor circuit breaker
- TeSys applications and customer needs
The battery charger is use to charge the batteries. Its capacity should be around 15 to 25% of the battery capacity or more than currently use normal load consumption. Battery charger have various output DC voltage & various charger capacity. Mostly use at 12V, 24V & 48V. Before use the battery charger to charge the batteries, should be know suitable to use or not. If not sure, check with certified electrician.
Good performs other battery charger than Mastervolt battery chargers. The Mastervolt 3-step+ charging method ensures more power and a longer life for your batteries. Our battery chargers integrate multiple functions, charging your battery safely and completely even when they are depleted. Fast battery charging is guaranteed by the efficient use of the available grid or generator power.
The battery isolators are based on conventional diode technology. Battery isolator functions are the diode voltage drop can be compensated for by adapting the output voltage of the connected charger or alternator (Dynamo), safe to charger, safe to alternator (Dynamo), & long life to batteries. A situation where two circuits are electrically connected without their grounding or earth coming in contact.
The Alternator (Dynamo) is mechanical energy convert to electrical energy for charging the batteries. Alternator (Dynamo) is directly can charge to batteries. But, between Alternator (Dynamo) & batteries suitable to use battery mate or battery isolator for stable voltage, safe equipment & long life for batteries.
Battery isolators are conventional diode splitters, the Battery Mate’s technology is electronic and includes mosfets (transistors). Its components compensate for the voltage drop and ensure that charging continues at the right voltage level, even with several battery banks. The Battery Mate is compatible with any type of alternator/battery charger, in both existing and new systems. As the voltage loss between the alternator and battery is negligible, the Battery Mate performs far between than conventional battery isolators. This ensures fast and complete charging of your batteries without having to make additional adjustments to the alternator.
A converter can provide other than applied in your basic system. Function of converters are input power AC to different output power DC & input power DC to different output of DC power. By using a DC-DC converter, other voltage can reached. They also ensure that all your equipment has a stable power supply with the right voltage. You need to know for your systems load consumption. So, you can easy to choose suitable for your systems.
- Input AC 220V to output DC 12V
- Input AC 220V to output DC 24V
- Input AC 220V to output DC 48V
- Input AC 110V to output DC 12V
- Input AC 110V to output DC 24V
- Input AC 110V to output DC 48V
- Input DC 12V to output DC 24V
- Input DC 12V to output DC 48V
- Input DC 24V to output DC 12V
- Input DC 24V to output DC 48V
- Input DC 48V to output DC 12V
- Input DC 48V to output DC 24V
A transformer can provide other than applied in your basic system. Function of transformers are different input power AC to different output power AC. Example: Transformer primary voltage is 380, secondary voltage is 220V; if you connect input power from secondary 220V, primary voltage output is 380V you will get. So, all the transformers are can connect power input to both. Your input power & transformer input voltage is should be same or (+ or – 10%). Input high voltage, output also will be high. Various primary input voltage, secondary output voltage & various capacity. You can easy to choose suitable for your systems.
- Input AC 100V to output AC 220V, 100VA.
- Input AC 110/220V to output AC 12/24V, 100VA
- Input AC 380/415/440V to output AC 110/220 AC, 100VA
A contactor is:
- designed to switch on/off the current on a electrical circuit
- remotely operated through a control circuit (not manually on the product itself)
- mainly used on motors (AC3 standard) and also used on resistive loads (AC1 standard)
- can operate millions of time
5 to choose a contactor key question to ask:
- The number of poles of the power 3P or circuit 4P
- The kind of use is key to AC3 know: or AC1
- The currect of the power circuit has to be known
WARNING: current different between AC3 and AC1 !!!
The voltage of the power circuit has to be controlled: If above 500V, a compatibility check in catalog
- The voltage of the control circuit has to be specific
- The number and the type of auxiliary contacts
References: Copyright © Schneider Electric & Copyright © Mastervolt