Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register or login?
To register with us, please provide your Name, E-mail Address and Password. It is strongly recommended to fill in the rest of your account information including your Company, Contact No, Country and Billing Address after registration.
2. What if I have forgotten my password?
Please click here, if you have forgotten your password.
You will be requested for your login email address to retrieve your password. Your password will soon be emailed to you.
3. What are the member’s benefit?
Registered members enjoy:
- Purchase abundant products
- Download specification sheet with detailed product description
- Download verified certificates
- View RFQ History
- 3D Drawings of actual products
- Save your account details
- Track your orders
4. Where can I find product brochures?
Please feel free to download our latest product brochures.
5. How do I request for quotation?
To request for quotation, simply add the items to your cart and request for a quotation from us.
If you are unsure which product is compatible, simply click on the top right button "Request For Quotation" and send us your specifications. Our sales personnel will get back to you with the compatible product and a quotation.
6. How do I use the search function?
You can use our comprehensive search box to find the product you need or browse through results that fit your criteria. You may search for BH code, IMPA code and even a partial description (E.g. Lamp) of the product.
The quickest way to find your favourite brands is by using our Brand List or by using our search function.
7. What are the payment methods?
We offer the following payment methods: Cash, Cheque, PayPal & Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
- Cash or Cheque upon Delivery
- PayPal - Provides a quick and easy way to send and receive money. Secured and encrypted payments online using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT) - Wait for a minimum of 3 days for transaction with a delay in receiving funds (different time zones, holidays, weekends etc). Bank Charges varies according to currency. Estimated around SGD 60.00, EUR & USD 50.00.
8. Are all products available for delivery?
Our products are all available for local delivery (Singapore).
For overseas shipping of hazardous items, please contact us at [email protected] for clarification.
Common items considered hazardous materials include aerosols, batteries, liquid compounds and compressed gases (spray cans).
9. How do I track my order?
To track your order, simply provide your order number here.
10. When is the Technical Live Chat available?
Our Technical Live Chat will be available every Monday – Friday, 8.30AM to 6.00PM (GMT +8).